Lose 1-3 sizes, 12-24 pounds, and up to 3 inches off your waist in just 6 weeks!
The Spring Transformation Challenge is our flagship fitness transformation program that has helped residents lose over thousands of pounds!
We start March 28th! This is YOUR perfect time to shed the unwanted weight and make 2022 your best year ever!
REGISTER FOR ONLY
Our transformation challenges always sell out quickly. Claim your spot before they are gone.
* Once registration is full this button will no longer work.
REGISTER TODAY AND GET 50% OFF!
When you sign up for our challenge, you are signing up for a transformation. Over the next 6 weeks, we will help you transform your body, transform your mind, and eventually transform your life.
6 WEEKS OF UNLIMITED GROUP PERSONAL TRAINING
6 WEEKS OF CUSTOM NUTRITION
Our Challenge is for
Do NOT join this challenge if
Most frequent questions and answers
After 6 weeks, you’ll end up:
- Being 12-24 pounds lighter, with 3-8% lower body fat (depending on your current shape)
- Tightening your belly, hips, and thighs
- With more energy to tackle your busy life
- Building physical strength and confidence in your body
- Gaining mental clarity and focus
- Sleeping better at night
- Reducing aches & pains
- With a more stable, more positive mood throughout the day
- Being more comfortable in your clothes (although you may have to buy some new ones!)
The challenge is priced at $400 ($100 to register, then $50 weekly), but you can register today for ONLY $29 which confirms your spot. Then 6 weekly payments of $29 once you start the challenge.
Act quickly because this awesome incentive is ONLY available for the first 20 people who register.
5:15am, 6:00am, 7:00am, 8:45am, 9:30 am, 4:15pm, 5:00pm, 5:45pm, & 6:30pm
8:15am, 9:00am, & 9:45am
We encourage you to workout a minimum of 3x per week for guaranteed results.
MEN & WOMEN from any fitness level can participate in this program.
Everyone is welcome here at Fit Body Boot Camp!
Our coaches will modify each and every exercise in the workout to fit your current fitness level and specific needs, including prior injuries or other physical ailments you may have.
Yes, you certainly can!
Our passionate coaches will ensure you can complete the program and get amazing results regardless of your current fitness abilities.